Doctor of Philosophy of Science (Ph.D.) in Developmental Genetics, Centre of Regenerative Medicine, Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, UK, 2009.
Master Degree in Science of Zoology (Genetics) (M.Sc.), Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, Kuwait University, 1997.
Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Minor: Microbiology (B.Sc.), Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, Kuwait University, 1993.
Co-Investigator for Research Project PC01/08 titled “A switch model for depression of translation of transfected RNA heteroduplexes in breast cancer cells”.
- Al-Bustan, S.A., El-Zawahri M.M., Al-Adsani A.M, Bang R.L., Ghunaim I., Maher B.S., Weinberg S. and Marazita M.L. (2002) Epidemiological and genetic study of 121 cases of oral clefts in Kuwait. Orthodontics and Craniofacial Research. 5:154-160.
- Al-Adsani A.M., El-Zawahri M.M., Al-Bustan S.A., Bang R.L. and Khalef I. (2003) Cytogenetic studies on cleft lip with or without cleft palate in Kuwait. The Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics. 4(1):35-44.
- Kate L. Ralphs, Wan-Chun Li, Zoë D. Burke, Shifaan Thowfeequ, Amani Al-Adsani, David Tosh (2007) Sources of hepatocytes for transplantation in hepatic dysfunction. Journal of Organ Dysfunction. 3(3):150–163.
- Al-Adsani A, Burke ZD, Eberhard D, Lawrence KL, Shen C-N, et al. (2010) Dexamethasone Treatment Induces the Reprogramming of Pancreatic Acinar Cells to Hepatocytes and Ductal Cells. PLoS ONE 5(10).
1. Undergraduate Courses Taught
0493-112 Human Biology
2. Undergraduate Course Coordinator
Genetics 0493-320 (2010-present)
Cytogenetics 0497-332 (2010-present)